Training, Certifications, Advancement
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Do you know someone who is?
Lind Pest Control & Inspection Services, Inc is a growing local business. We are continually looking for energetic people with great customer service skills and good driving records to join TEAM LIND.
If you enjoy meeting people, interesting challenges or would like to work for a local business with great opportunities, we encourage you to submit your resume through the form below the position descriptions.
Beth and Randy Lind
Please do not apply if you are not able to meet all requirements and are not wanting a full time position w/ benefits and room for growth. This is not a season position
Serious candidates need only apply., Now hiring: no experience necessary**
Open positions for both experienced pest control operators and apprentice positions**
1. Assess and evaluate pest issues
2. Identify and problem solves pest control measures/treatments
3. Initiate appropriate treatments/actions
4. Communicate and educate all customers on: products, treatments, pest control process and programs, and preventive measures
5. Initiate and maintain daily application records, customer information and file notes
6. Keep maintenance records for company vehicle; report problems related to vehicle and field equipment
7. Maintain a clean vehicle
8. Initiate and maintain communications with main office and/or supervisors
9. Follow all industry safety standards and utilize safety measures appropriately
10. Wear company uniforms and maintain a professional appearance
11. Maintain WSDA annual continuing education requirements
12. Perform other duties as assigned
13. Above 40 hours in peak season possible
1. High School education or equivalent
2. Ability to read maps and route daily schedule and use two-way radio
3. Ability to multitask.
4. Ability to utilize problem-solving skills
5. Exceptional customer Effective communications and time management skills.
6. Ability to work independently and as a team member
7. Recognize and abide by all Washington State driving laws and regulations
8. Good driving record. WA State Drivers License Required. (5 year driving abstract required)
9.Licensure: Study and pass WSDA Company required examination within 30 days of hire, (examinations are employer paid).
10. No allergies to bees or phobias related to small confined spaces
11 No chemical sensitivities
12. Abide by all company policies
13. Must Complete and Successfully Pass Background and Drug Screening tests if Hired
1. Non-smoking environment
2. No nicotine products allowed during working hours: includes office/related property; vehicle and customer property. This includes but is not limited to e-cigarettes, Vaps, etc
3. Nicotine treatment products allowed
4. Expenses for continuing education, training and licensure employer paid
SUPERVISION: Reports directly to owners and/or designated staff, upper management
SCHEDULE: May be full time or part time
SALARY RANGE: $ (Based on Experience) – Bonus Program above and beyond stated salary base
BENEFITS: Full time only: Vacation/sick leave accruals and holiday pay. 401K Retirement Program (Company Match / Profit Sharing) Med/Dent, Incentives and bonuses may be available above and beyond stated salary
Job Type: Full-time (Not Seasonal Position
Job Location: Tacoma, WA 98406
Who understands urgency and who can multitask in a “very” fast paced environment, with advanced typing and customer service skills with growth and advancement opportunities.
Provide support to customers and customer accounts, while providing clerical support to Owners and Technicians in a Fast-Paced environment. Communicate and educate potential customers on all products, services and fees; prepare and create service programs for customers; prepare all necessary paperwork for each service while servicing as an Account Representative by maintaining / acquiring new accounts while completing Account Receivable tasks.
SUPERVISION: Reports directly to Management / Owners.
SCHEDULE: Full Time based upon office requirements.
SALARY: Min $35,360.00 – 41,200.00 / DOE
BENEFITS: Full time only: Medical/dental insurance, vacation/sick leave accruals and holiday pay after 60 days. 401K Retirement Program/ Profit Sharing/Company Match. Incentives and bonuses may be available above and beyond stated salary.
Provide clerical support to the Owners, Account Representatives and Technicians and communicate and educate potential customer on all products, services and fees.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist with:
2. Initiate and maintain customer files, biographies and related forms.
3. Prepare and mail customer correspondence to include but not limited to warranties, Contracts, etc.
4. Maintain Office Machines on a daily basis (Copier / Printer / Calculator / Etc.)
5. File Customer and General Office Documents Daily.
6. Assist with Pick up and drop off mail daily.
7. Answer phones & assist customers with questions related to products, services and fees; questions, etc.
8. Assist Account Representatives as necessary on a daily basis
9. Assist with Scheduling Appointments
10. Open / Close Office
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School Education
2. Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
3. Accurate Typing (50 WPM OR HIGHER), Filing, Quick Data Entry and ten-key skills.
4. Ability to read maps and use two way radio equipment
5. Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a FAST pace environment.
6. Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Reports directly to Middle Management and Upper Management, President and Vice President
May be Full Time or Part Time based upon Office Requirements.
$30,160.00 — $34,320.00
Full Time or Part Time: Medical / Dental Insurance, Vacation / Sick Leave and Holiday Pay after 90 Day Probation Period
We’re happy you’re here and interested! We love our team of friendly, eager, and knowledgable customer service, technical, and administrative staff. If you work well with others and are eager to learn, apply now to see if we are a great fit and get started on your new career!