This simple recipe was sent to us by Penny.
Broccoli salad ingredients
- 2lbs broccoli florets or 4 fresh broccoli crowns (slice florets off)
- 1 16oz package of pepperoni (sliced), cut in half
- 1lb shredded cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
- 1lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 16 oz bottle of your favorite Italian dressing
- Place broccoli, pepperoni, cheese and mushrooms in bowl.
- Pour Italian Dressing over ingredients and mix.
- Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
I like to make the day before to let the dressing flavor the broccoli.