Wow!! What a difference a couple of weeks makes!
We’ve seen our lives turned upside down in many, many ways. My heart truly goes out to all of those who have been seriously affected by this virus. Especially for the families of loved ones who have passed from it. I think it’s taken a while for everyone to really understand just how serious this pandemic is. We’ve gone from not worrying too much about it, when it was over in China, to casual acceptance when it reached our shores (maybe a little more than casual around here, since we were one of the first states to report that the virus had reared it’s ugly head here), to lockdown or stay at home mode in many states.
These times are indeed very difficult.
I thought I might shed light on some of the wonderfully positive things going on out there while our great country works on uniting itself, once again, in the face of crisis.
- Everyday I am hearing of fast food chains, coffee shops donut shops, restaurants, etc. offering their products and services, for free, to folks in need and/or first-responders and healthcare workers.
- How about our own Russell Wilson who donated a million meals to the local Seattle community via Food Lifeline.
- Drew Breeze donated 5 million dollars to his Louisiana community!!!! Did you happen to catch his interview with Hoda Kotb on the Today Show?
- How about Elton John’s The iHeart Living Room Concert for America? It was a fundraiser on Fox last night. There were a lot of performers who donated their time and talent to the cause. It was quite interesting to see celebrities scaled down, by themselves, with little to no background music nor other aids. I applaud them for putting themselves out there like that.
- Personally, my wife and I have been grocery shopping and doing pharmacy runs etc. for family and friends whom are in need of our assistance. A phone call to them, email, Facebook, or Facetime has helped to lift all of our spirits.
- There are countless more heartwarming stories of generosity and pay it forward acts. Please practice these, if you are able, and share your stories on our Facebook page.
Here’s What LIND PEST CONTROL Is Doing to Help Families:
As a state and federally recognized essential industry, we are continuing to work hard keeping disease ridden pests from infiltrating your homes and compromising your families’ health. Through the continual use of our PPE (personal protective equipment) we are bound and determined to continue our important work while keeping ourselves, and you and your families’ safe from exposure.
FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL, WE ARE DISCOUNTING EVERY ONE OF OUR INITIAL PEST TREATMENTS $50.00.
No gimmicks, no corners cut. You will get the exact same excellent, devoted service that our customers have come to know. Although it is a hard time for us, we feel it is important to pass on as much savings as we can and contribute in our own way to this cause. Keeping commerce going is an integral part of fighting this thing and not letting it get the best of us. We believe this offer will help families get the very best in pest control while receiving a break on the price.
Until this passes, our family and our employees and their families are taking part in all of the guidelines set forth to battle this virus. Staying at home, social distancing, washing our hands frequently, and sanitizing our homes and workplace regularly are all steps in the right direction.
Please stay safe and healthy, and thank you for your support and God bless.